The SAR and its chapters are active in the community to promote education about the Revolutionary War.
Education dealing with the contributions of our patriot forefathers to our nation’s history is a key mission for the National Society, Sons of the American Revolution. In recent years, demands placed on the school systems of this country have resulted in a deficit of usable programs about the American Revolution.
- Elementary School Poster Contest
- Middle School Brochure Contest
- ROTC/JROTC Recognition Program
- Eagle Scout Scholarship
- High School Essay Contest
- High School Oration Contest
- Outstanding Teacher in American History Program (Valley Forge Project)
Our Youth Programs are supported by donations from our members and the public. Please consider making a donation today.